The Office of the Tax Collector is closed on these designated holidays. If a holiday falls on a Saturday, it will be observed the Friday before; if it falls on a Sunday, it will be observed the following Monday.
- January 1, New Year's Day
- Third Monday in January, Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Good Friday
- Last Monday in May, Memorial Day
- Juneteenth Day (June 19)
- July 4, Independence Day
- First Monday in September, Labor Day
- November 11, Veterans Day
- Fourth Thursday in November, Thanksgiving Day
- Friday following Thanksgiving Day
- December 24, Christmas Eve
- December 25, Christmas Day